1. No reading while manning the customer service desk. Or ever. Because this is a library, damn it.
2. If a fight breaks out, don’t hesitate to call the cops.
1. The Story of B by Daniel Quinn
2. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
3. Monstress by Lysley Tenorio
4. Ape and Essence by Aldous Huxley
5. Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore
6. Collected Works, Douglas Adams
——- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
7. The Storytelling Animal by Jonathan Gottschall
8. Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
Werther’s self-perpetuated delusions paired with his predisposition to emotional masochism and symbolic eroticism is sooooo typical of the Romantic anti-hero, amiright?
I’m kinda in love with my new Humanities textbook.
Is that so wrong?
Pop Pilgrims (a video series by The Onion) highlights the City Lights bookstore/ publishing house, the “birthplace to a literary revolution.”